How OKN was born

My photo
O'Hana Kids' News was started by Josh & Heather Ackman, when they were looking for events & activities for their son, Zephaniah, to participate in. Zephaniah, is in a wheelchair, due to his terminal condition of Menkes Syndrome. O'Hana Kids' News was founded in June 2010, when the Ackmans realized that many families were looking for the same information for their children.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wow so its been a long time!!!

Boy,  I haven't had anything to post on here in forever!  I didn't even realize how long it had been!  O'Hana Kids News has gone through lots of growth in the past 6 months and is now over 60 pages strong each and every month.

You will notice I did away with all the pages for the individual towns and just went with Central/Western Nebraska Edition and Eastern Edition pages.  This way any updates that I put up during the month, you can click on just the right one hopefully making it easier to access.

I am going to be putting a few items up today in these spots.  So make sure you stop back by to check out the updates.

Also make sure you LIKE us on Facebook as I put alot of tips and events that are posted by other agencies up on our page if they are applicable.

You probably know that the editions themselves are just put on the website at www.ohanakidsnews.com each month.  This is by far the fastest and easiest way for you to get the editions and for me to get them out :)

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment