How OKN was born

My photo
O'Hana Kids' News was started by Josh & Heather Ackman, when they were looking for events & activities for their son, Zephaniah, to participate in. Zephaniah, is in a wheelchair, due to his terminal condition of Menkes Syndrome. O'Hana Kids' News was founded in June 2010, when the Ackmans realized that many families were looking for the same information for their children.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Make Sure You Check out Our Website

As I don't update this very often, I want to make sure everyone knows that we have a website and that is the best place to find information.  I do update this if I get anything during the month that families should know about but that isn't very often.

Here is the website:

www.ohanakidsnews.com

Make sure you pass it along!!  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment