How OKN was born

My photo
O'Hana Kids' News was started by Josh & Heather Ackman, when they were looking for events & activities for their son, Zephaniah, to participate in. Zephaniah, is in a wheelchair, due to his terminal condition of Menkes Syndrome. O'Hana Kids' News was founded in June 2010, when the Ackmans realized that many families were looking for the same information for their children.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Added some changes this am

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that I added a NEW resource for families.  Yoga for the Special Child, and I put their information in the Resources Page AND in the Added after publication page so you could find them easier!

I also had an email wrong on the Nebraska Respite Network that I changed, so that is in the Resources for FAmilies make sure to check that out.

Thanks everyone!

As always check our FACEBOOK page because whenever I get links that our families could  use, I post them there!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment