How OKN was born

My photo
O'Hana Kids' News was started by Josh & Heather Ackman, when they were looking for events & activities for their son, Zephaniah, to participate in. Zephaniah, is in a wheelchair, due to his terminal condition of Menkes Syndrome. O'Hana Kids' News was founded in June 2010, when the Ackmans realized that many families were looking for the same information for their children.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

June Events are halfway posted

Hey everyone!  I have been working on getting all the information out of O'Hana Kids' News and onto this blog.  I have the blog done through June 15.  I will try to get the rest up tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks for looking and as always if you have any questions, feel free to email me at ohanakidsnews@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment